When I don’t get a reply from someone on here I am always really paranoid the message didn’t send properly, not that they hate me or anything.
Got a reservation at Jamie’s Italian, booked our apartment for out night in Port Macquarie, booked our hire car and looked at beautiful rainforest type places in Byron. Want to go to Dreamworld on the Gold Coast. Maybe going to the Royal Adelaide Show on Monday to cuddle animals and eat a baked potato. Got a cute little kitten.
Today has been good.
Another girl being pretty does not make me ugly,
Another girl being smart does not mean I’m not smart.
Another girl being liked does not mean I am unliked.
I am perfect and incredible just the way I am, and any other girl is perfect and incredible just the way she is.
Girl competition needs to stop, and self love needs to start.
when you yell “puppy!” at a lil doge and they get happy and wag their lil tail like “yess!! i am a puppy!! a baby dog!!! thank you!!!!!!”
When you yell “puppy!!!!” At an old doge and they wag their tail and get all happy like “yes I am still a little doge thank you for noticing! !”
things that are sex shaming -
- "she’s a sl-t for having all that sex"
- "girls shouldn’t wear tank tops to school because it is distracting"
- "that skin tight dress means she’s asking for it"things that are not sex shaming -
- "I would prefer to not see a stranger’s butt"
- "I do not want to hear explicit details about your sex life"there’s a difference between sex shaming and wanting sexual security
Reading urbanspoon for vegetarian in adelaide and noticing that people have had gastro from a place is :/
Going to Sydney to meet my new nephew and planning on driving up the coast to port Macquarie, byron and then Gold Coast. Anyone been there? Have any tips on where to stay, what to eat, what to do?